We are committed to running safe, responsible, sustainable and competitive mining operations.
We seek to make a positive difference in the communities of which we are a part in the Borroloola and Gulf of Carpentaria regions and wider Northern Territory of Australia.
This extends to making positive contributions through our involvement in:
- a Community Benefits Trust, in 2019 injecting $1.3 million to community building activities
- working closely with Traditional Owners to respect and preserve the cultural heritage
- committing to the highest standards of environmental management and performance
- empowering our people to make the right decisions for their area of business
- implementing Glencore’s apprentice and graduate programs at the local level.